CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 November 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge

This is my entry for the Secret Crafter Challenge, http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ make a calender. I have used a Little Claire stamp and some Daisy Bucket papers. The easel card makes a great calender and after seeing the lovely examples from the design team, I had to make one!

I did not have any flowers to match these papers so I used a craft knife to cut round the petals of the flowers printed on the papers so I could 3D them a little.



I had the little calenders in a recent Docrafts Goody bag, brilliant value at 99p for a pack of 10, so will definitely be making some more of these as little gifts for friends.


Sorry about the photo quality, it has been raining all day today, very difficult to get any good light.

TFL Sarah

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous calendar sarah I love the cute image, I too will be making some more of these for gifts thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the image, so bright and fresh. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable, love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete