CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Back Again so quickly!

As promised I am uploading a couple more cards from my May demonstrations for Docrafts, this time it is Bramble and Hawthorn, the latest additions to the Daisy and Dandelion group of cute animal stamps.

I just love this little guy, very easy to colour in, I just used watercolour pencils, you forget how easy and effective they are and yes I do love my promarkers as well!
Next a very quick and easy card using stickers, you get loads of images for 99p and could make loads of cards from one pack.

Just received my next lot of demo supplies for Docrafts July Demonstrations. I have posted on the side bar my next of lot of dates if you are able to come along.

There is a little bit of Christmas but loads of other really beautiful stuff. I felt very lucky when I received my box and saw all the lovely goodies Docrafts sent me.

I will be back again with the last few cards to post, including Tea Cups Decoupage and an acetate card.

thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment