CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 June 2010

I am still here!

Sadly a lack of posting for the last couple of months due to the usual family commitments, work, all the other boring stuff. I have finally grabbed the camera and taken some pictures of the cards I made for my last lot of Docrafts Demonstrations in May. I will not spoil you with them all at once, just a few today, the rest to follow!





This was my favourite stamp from the Henbury Lane range, just lovely. The papers have special finishes on them and were just such gorgeous colours.

A different style of card for me a bit vintage and scrappy, the papers are from the Hampton Range, I used copper embossing powder for the greeting and finished it with a glittery rub on butterfly. The flower as made by crimping a punched strip of paper and pleating it to make a circle. The leaves were just hand cut and then put through the crimper which gives them a great texture.

I will be back later this week with some very cute hedgehogs.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment