CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 August 2010

Gem of a Challenge

I followed the sketch over at the Pink Gem Challenge blog, what a fun sketch. I had this freebie Pink Gem stamp from a back issue of Craft Stamper Mag, so used it for my image. I have used a mixture of roses from Wild Orchid crafts and Hobbycraft and my Martha Stewart Punches. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up Set, and I used my Papermania Build a Brad set to make a custom brad. The papers are from the lovely Summer Bloom pack by Papermania as well.

I added some Start Light stickles around the image for a bit of bling

I will be back later with a New Baby card.

Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fab colours and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your creation with my sketch...I love it! Thanks for entering 'A Gem Of A challenge! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card...Lovely papers and a great take on the sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute & you did a great job with the sketch :)

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Tracey x
    (Special Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation lovely image & colouring fab papers great take on the sketch..thanks for sharing & joining us at A Gem of a Chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete