CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 March 2012

Best of British

My DS turned 16 recently, can't quiet believe it! He loves gaming but I have done that theme to death so was a big challenge to thing of something else to celebrate his birthday. I used the Portabello Road papers and buttons from Papermania and one of the super cheap and cheerful acrylic stamps for the Son sentiment. The owl punch is from Stampin up. The papers come with some die cut shapes so I used part of one to decorate the stepper card blank.

Sorry to be gone so long I think I need some time management lessons.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges

Craft your days away, just for men/boys with a button
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card...Thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck..

    Caz x CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete