CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 March 2013

Pretty Vintage

This is the card I made for my mother in law and I love this image from a sheet by Pion.  Its a 12 x 12 sheet full of vintage girls/children called Little Sweeties, just beautiful.

I have used my last square doily for this one as well.  The lace is from the Ribbon girl and a selection of flowers to finish.

I made it into work today with no problems, lets hope that's the last of the snow.

Thanks for stopping by

Sarah

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts & Me - Ribbons and Lace
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Mother's Day
Papertake Weekly - 1-2-3 (1 butterfly, 2 die cuts, 3 papers)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, just just about took my breath away. So beautifully done - love the paper!!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete